Facebook Advertising Fact:
78% of American consumers have discovered products on Facebook.
This has made the social network a critical source of eCommerce traffic.
Organic posting on your business Facebook page is useful, but it’s becoming more and more difficult to reach large audiences through organic posts alone.
To use this consumer-rich platform effectively, you’ll want to devote some budget to paid Facebook ads.
Before you start placing ads, though, we should consider the psychology of consumers on Facebook as their behavior is not the same as Google Display Network.
- People are social and do not go there to make purchasing decisions. If you interrupt the flow of their feed with an in-your-face product offer they’ve never heard of, they’ll likely keep on scrolling.
- Instead, think about jumping into the conversation they’re already having by placing ads that feature helpful content. Numbered lists perform really well on Facebook.
- While SEO requires you to create original content, Facebook does not.
- This is a great opportunity to use licensed content, which provides value to your audience and generates lots of targeted traffic without overextending valuable resources.
- And once they’ve visited, you can now retarget them to keep the conversation going. (More on that in a minute.)
- Find us on Facebook We are on Google Maps
- Tweets on Twitter
- Listen and Watch on Youtube
- We are on Google